Terms and Conditions
Wetsounds.com.au is a division of Wet Sounds Australia. All orders placed and fulfilled or cancelled on WetSounds.com.au will be governed by these Terms & Conditions.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and thoroughly before purchase. If you cannot agree to ANY of the outlined terms and conditions please do not commit to your purchase as we will not accept any variations to our terms and conditions.
Before Making a Purchase
- Please CHECK the products you are buying are exactly what you are looking for. You have every opportunity to leave prior to entering into the purchase agreement without cause for us to involve ourselves with administering the transaction and incurring costs to do so or suffering any “loss” in the process.
- The act of clicking the “Make Purchase” button and finalising the PayPal process is solely the responsibility of the purchaser, allowing the use by others is NOT our responsibility, and you agree that any other parties that use your identity do so with your approval and act as your agent/representative.
- Accidental purchase is unacceptable as it is your responsibility to complete all forms, agree to all terms, and approve the final transaction of payment through PayPal.
- Cancellations of the purchase is at the discretion of WetSounds.com.au and are subject to a cancellation fee. Cancellation / Administrative fees will be $50 or 5% of total; whichever is greater.
- No Return or Refund will be given if the original package has been opened.
- Refunds will only be issued for the goods still in original package, seals haven’t been broken or the original box hasn’t been damaged. The goods must be in good resell condition. If the box was damaged, no refund.
We cannot guarantee stock availability although we endeavour to maintain stock levels and display accurate stock levels at all times.
- We reserve the right to cancel our offers at anytime to cater to availability.
- We advertise in good faith that the items are available at time of listing.
- If any errors are evident in the listing we may at our discretion void the transaction.
- We are not responsible for misleading information in item descriptions, but endeavour to provide accurate information on every item. If you are unsure about a product you should make an enquiry prior to purchase.
- Any pictures or photos in the advertisement are intended for illustration purposes only, unless specified otherwise.
Warranty, Insurance and Freight
- Warranty is applicable only for premature wear of components and not misuse by buyer.
- No warranties are expressed or extended to consumable items that come with second-hand/used items on offer.
- Our liability under warranty is limited to remedy in the form of repair, replace or refund and is solely at our discretion, of the purchased item only.
- Freight costs to buyer’s care and are non refundable once undertaken and paid for on behalf of the buyer.
- Insurance of goods against loss or damage is buyer’s responsibility. Unless specified and paid for, goods will be sent without additional insurance and compensation will be limited to $50
- Lost or stolen packages and delays in delivery are not the responsibility of us, our duty of care is to pass your item over to the freight service to perform the delivery function.