Wet Sounds SYN-DX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. SYN-DX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies. These amplifiers have extreme power output packed inside a small chassis, thermal overload protection, flexible crossovers, extended inputs. SYN-DX amplifiers are a well-balanced match for all of the Wet Sounds™ products.
- Class G/H Monoblock
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Thermal Overload & Short Protection
- Wet Sounds™ Extensive Crossover Network.
- Conformal Coated PCB
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Matched Power Ratings
- Stereo @ 4 Ohms 200 x 2 watts RMS >1.0% THD
- SYN-DX User Manual User Manual
- Stereo @ 2 Ohms 375 x 2 watts RMS >1.0% THD
- Mono @ 4 Ohms 750 x 1 watts RMS >1.0% THD
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 KHz
- Crossover Range Low Pass 50 Hz - 250 KHz 12dB/Octave
- Crossover Range High Pass 50 Hz - 250 KHz 12dB/Octave
- Input Sensitivity 0.2 V - 6.0 V
Note: All specifications are for each SYN-DX2